Sunday, December 2, 2012

interview

  • What do I still need to know about my topic to successfully support my main idea? I need to gather more information so that I could take a new direction of thought. More toward the science aspect of stem cells.
  • Who might be able to offer me that information in an interview? I believe either a hospital or a college who is currently in a reaseach project or clinical trial.
  • Why would that person be considered an expert in the field? Dr lucy godley. because she is currenly running a clinical trial at the university of chicaho Medicine.
  • What 3 questions can I ask this expert to  elicit the information I need to support my main idea in the webtext?What is your position and what is your day to day job? Is the same issue focused on each day? What is required from you as far as the scientific side? What is the difference in all of the types of stem cells you research by this I mean how you contain and keep them preserved for the scientific portion? Can a patient start noticing the effects of a successful stem cell Transplant right away or is there a length of time before you will know if it took?
  • What is my next step to accomplish this field research? The next step would be to contact Lucy and see when would be a good time for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment